Sunday, November 29, 2009

Still In The Hospital

Wow, how time flies by. We came to the clinic on Monday, and Kurt was in really bad pain. They admitted him, and they also found this week some infections, the bad one is in his lungs. They are treating him with anti-biotics. But they have also been giving him lots of pain meds for his back which they think is more of a muscle strain, and so he is not himself again. It's very hard to see him this way. He doesn't talk to me very much, and he says funny things again. Today I got up here and they told me that he was very defiant, he didn't want anyone to do anything to him. They gave him something to relax him, and then they were able to do some things. When I got here, I ordered him some food, and he ate some of it. They are starting to taper him off the pain meds, so hopefully soon he will come back again. They said his lungs sound better, and are slowly getting better. But his strength is very weak, because he hasn't been able to get up and around because of his back. I feel really bad about all of this, it seems, he has had several different things to deal with, and I hope sometime soon, he feels back to himself and can live a normal life! (One good thing, his hair is slowly coming back in)
I don't know how long he will be here, it depends on how long he is out of it. I will keep you posted as usual. Keep him in yours prayers and thank you again for everything. Thanks to all of my kids for all of their concern and help!
Cindee

1 comment:

  1. Cindee and Kurt, Eric says HI and hang in there, he is proof that you can get better from this situation. I know it is so heartbreaking to experience this every day. But keep hanging in there, HE WILL GET BETTER. We are praying for your and your family.

    Eric and Michelle Blair

    ReplyDelete