Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Update

They did an MRI on Kurt today, he has a fractured vertabrae in his lower back. They said it's minor, but he is in a lot of pain. They are letting him rest today, and then tomorrow they will have to start working on getting him up and around. This is the accute problem and then they will work on the liver issue after they get this taken care of.
I think he will get a medal in heaven for all that he's been through! The poor guy has suffered a bit. The bad thing is that we will be here for Thanksgiving. Oh well the holidays just don't seem that important this year.
I will keep you posted, he might be here for a week or two. Thanks again for all of your support, it means a lot to both of us.
Cindee

1 comment:

  1. Cindee, my children have kept me updated via phone and now Brent has allowed me to use his account so that I am able to post here tonight. My love, heart and prayers go to you all at this emotional time in life. I know the Lord will bless each of you as you endure this trial, blessing and lesson that you are called on to endure. You all are very strong people and it has and always will be my honor to count you as my friends. God bless you with strength and love at this time. Please tell Kurt that I look forward to jumping on a motel bed and getting in trouble some day again. Good memories of happy times fill my mind and I think fondly of you as I pray for what God would have in Kurts best intrest. Love to you both. Marie

    ReplyDelete