Sunday, November 1, 2009

You're not going to believe this again!

Yes he's back in the hospital, and I think they just need to commit us both. Friday night we were doing just fine, and after going to bed, he woke up about 1:30 in the morning saying some strange things. I kept asking him what was wrong, and he just told me that he didn't know, but he had to think about it. He kept forgetting things that he normally does like flush the toilet. I just thought he was having a bad dream or still really tired. Saturday morning he was still saying things that didn't make sense and forgetting things. Then he would get really mad, and then he would get really sad and say that he was sorry. I called the doctor, and he said it could just be the steriods that he has been on for so long. He told me to call tomorrow Sunday if it was worse. He slept through the night pretty good, just getting up to go to the bathroom, but seemed fine. But when I woke him up to eat, he wouldn't even respond to me. I hurried and called the hospital, and they said they should check him out. So once we got up here, they were admitting him and going to do an MRI. They did that, and the doctor came in and said that the MRI was good, there was no bleeding, and no infection. Now tomorrow they want to do a spinal tap and then they were already scheduled to do a ultrasound on his liver, so they will do that too. We are just having way too much fun this year.
Keep him in your prayers and I'm sure this will all work out. Hopefully my heart can withstand all of this as well.
As usual we will keep you posted.
Cindee

No comments:

Post a Comment