Monday, November 23, 2009

I Knew It Wouldn't Take Long

Well maybe it's a good thing that I didn't write yesterday. We had to go to the hospital last Wednesday, and then on Friday. The liver counts were looking better on Friday. Then we had to go back on Saturday to check his platelets. He needed them so we were there for a few hours, but didn't have to go back until Monday. But after we got home from the hospital, he started to complain about his back hurting, and because they increased his steroids, he was becoming very weak. Sunday, his back was hurting more and still very weak. On Monday, we were suppose to be to the hospital at 8:45am, but after he went to the bathroom, he laid on the bed and I could not get him up. I had to call his brother Kerry to come and help me. We did get him into the car, and I drove him up. Then once we got there, we had to have some guys come help get him into the wheel chair. He was in extreme pain. They took some X-Rays and decided to admit him again into the hospital. Another discouraging day. They are going to try to do an MRI tomorrow, and see if they can see anything else. They hope it is just a muscle sprain. Then the liver counts went up again, so they might try a new medicine to get rid of the Graft Versus Host Disease. The poor guy can't get a break! I will keep you posted on new info, and if we get out for Thanksgiving.
Keep praying. I didn't realize how many bumps there would be. Thanks again.
Cindee

No comments:

Post a Comment