Sunday, March 29, 2009

This is the worst roller coaster ride I've ever been on!

Wow how things can change. He was doing great yesterday until around 2:30 and then he started to get the shakes again and his fever climbed again. It kept going up and then it would come down. I guess it did it again all through the night. I came up around 1:00 pm on Sunday, and he was doing better, then he had to go have a chest x-ray and then he got the shakes again, and the high fever of about 105. I am having a hard time watching him go through this, and I know that it is extremely hard for him to go through. Hopefully a better day is coming!

1 comment:

  1. Cindee and Kurt,
    We are continuing with our prayers!! We are so conserned, and wished we could do something for you. I hope that you don't have to go through this much longer, but I know it still a long ways to go, just know that we will be by your side through it all. Did any of Kurts siblings match his marrow? God speed. Love The Farnsworth's

    ReplyDelete